Minas Gerais: an inspirational destination, delivering a festival for the senses!
Minas Gerais, the fourth largest Brazilian state, located in the southeast of the country, is a showcase for the best that Brazil has to offer. Encompassing cultural diversity, history, tradition, ecotourism, faith tourism, artistic events, festivals and gastronomy, combined with legendary hospitality, this Brazilian destination has something for everyone - whether your clients are looking for history, adventure, romance, a family holiday or chilling out with friends at a spa.
Highlights for your clients’ trips might include:
- Nature at its most glorious and abundant, including Natural Parks
- For culture vultures, our centuries old cities, rich with tradition, starting with the state capital, Belo Horizonte, one of the host cities for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™. Over 60% of Brazil’s cultural heritage can be found in Minas Gerais, including our three UNESCO World Heritage cities of Ouro Preto, Diamantina and Congonhas
- A gastronomic adventure, sampling dishes rich in flavour that have been handed down from generation to generation
- INHOTIM – the world’s largest open air contemporary art museum
- The Peter Lund Cave Trail – a journey to the centre of the earth
- The Royal Road (Estrada Real), a recognised tourist spanning 1,600 km which can be travelled in sections by car, on foot, horseback or bicycle.
Enjoy your training session!
Be inspired by our video: